SPELL Curator Club Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 25 August 2023
1. The Spell Curators Club is a single-tiered loyalty and rewards program offered by Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496) (Spell).
2. To be eligible for participation in the Spell Curators Club, you must have a Net Spend of $2,000+ in the preceding financial year (1 July – 30 June) via www.spell.co or as purchases from Spell’s Byron Store and Spell Pop-Up Activations, excluding Warehouse and Sample Sale events.
3. “Net Spend” is defined as the total amount spent excluding shipping costs, taxes, less discounts and returns under a single, unique email address.
4. The Spell Curators Club is available only to individuals for their personal use and not commercial or wholesale accounts and is limited to one account, per individual.
5. These terms and conditions are legally binding and form the agreement between you (member) and company with respect to the program. By participating in the Spell Curators Club, all members must agree to the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the program.
7. Spell Designs Pty Ltd reserves the right to disqualify, suspend or terminate any members of our Curators Club at any time who violate any of these Curator Program T&C’s.
8. We encourage you to review these T&C’s and related FAQs frequently to gain a full understanding of the terms and conditions of the Spell Curators Club as they may change from time to time.
9. When Spell make revisions or modifications to the Terms or related FAQs, they will be posted on the website at www.spell.co and will be effective immediately upon posting and will supersede all prior versions of these Terms and/or related FAQs.
10. Individuals can register for the Spell Curators Club by creating an account at www.spell.co. The
member must provide information accurately and completely when creating an account.
11. Spell Designs Pty Ltd. reserves the right to refuse membership to any customer who does not
follow the enrolment procedures or agree to these Terms and Conditions provided.
Communications and Privacy
12. All members of the Spell Curators Club agree to receive program-specific marketing and status
updates as well as other promotional marketing from Spell.
13. In order to receive the full Spell Curators Club benefits, you must remain opted-in to our marketing communications via email, SMS and other channels at all times.
14. If you elect to opt-out of marketing communications, your Spell Curators Club will remain active, but you will miss out on time sensitive exclusive offers and won’t be able to use them retroactively.
15. The information we collect will be used to help us provide a more personalised shopping
experience and customised discounts applicable to purchases.
16. Any personal information provided to the Spell Curators Club will be governed by our Privacy
17. Spell is not responsible if you do not notify us of any change of details, which may result in you not obtaining any benefits or promotions.
Termination of Membership
18. Spell reserves the right to suspend or cancel your membership in the Spell Curators Club at any time, and/or revoke any or all benefits the member may be entitled to, if in Spell’s sole and
absolute discretion, a member abuses any of the program privileges, fraudulently uses the Program, fails to comply with these T&C’s, or otherwise earns benefits through deception, forgery and/or fraud.
Program Benefits, Redemption and Partner Terms
19. The Spell Curators Club has a number of benefits as listed on the Spell Curators Club page (including without limitation and subject to change at any time). These benefits are for Curators Club members only, if these benefits are seen to be shared with individuals outside of the Spell Curators Club your membership may be revoked.
10% Spell Discount - that is valid until midnight June 30th of the following year. This discount is for your personal use only, it is not to be shared with others. Mis-use of your Curators Club discount is grounds for termination of your Curators Club membership. This discount will automatically be applied at check out by Spell.
Curators Only Facebook Group - Membership to our exclusive Facebook Group - Members will be admitted by Spell and may be removed at any time.
Spell Treasures” and “Spell Anniversary Rewards” - are an annual reward, valid for members only of the Spell Curators Club via www.spell.co.
Exclusive Christmas Gift – an annual gift at Christmas time valid for members only.
Exclusive early priority access - to selected Collections and Curator Community Events.
“Spell Local Love” Partner Rewards - members of the Spell Curators Club, are also entitled to 10% off purchases online and/or in-store with our Spell Local Love partners, as listed on the Spell Curators Club page (including without limitation and subject to change at any time).
20. All benefits offered to members at any time, are subject to change at the discretion of Spell.
Benefits and rewards may change from time to time and may be offered on a limited basis. Please visit our Curators Club page to learn more.
21. Members must be signed into their Spell account at the time of purchase, in order to redeem their discounts as these are automatically applied at checkout provided you are logged in to your account. Terms of offer are subject to change.
22. Our established “Spell Local Love” Partner Rewards have their own relevant Terms and
Conditions which are not affiliated with Spell and apply upon use of the Spell Local Love discount.
23. Please review our Partner Terms as they are separate T&C’s that you must agree to all Terms and Conditions provided by participating businesses online and/or in-store.
24. The use of the Spell Local Love code in collaboration with participating establishments is solely for individual use of Spell Curator Club members only and is not to be shared with others.
25. Members who do not agree to participating partners Terms and Conditions may have their Curator status terminated as Spell’s sole and absolute discretion.
26. Liability: Spell shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including,
but not limited to), indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained, in connection with
the Spell Curators Club or prizes, except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by laws.
27. Entire Agreement: This Curators Club Program together with the other policies on this Website are the entire agreement between us and supersede all prior or verbal communications.
28. Severability: If any clause or part of a clause is illegal, unenforceable or invalid, that clause or part is to be treated as removed from this Agreement, but the rest of this agreement is not affected.
29. Governing Law: This Agreement will be governed by the laws of New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
30. Should you have any questions relating to the Spell Curators Club benefits or these
Terms and Conditions you may contact us via our Customer Care Team to discuss.