SPELL X 2023 SUBSCRIBER COMPETITION
1. The Spell x 2023 Subscriber Competition (“Promotion”) is promoted by Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496) (“Spell”) of Unit 1/14 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia, 2481 (“Promoter”).
2. Instructions below on how to enter the Spell Promotion form part of these terms and conditions of entry to the Spell x 2023 Subscriber Competition available online at https://aus.spell.co/pages/update-your-preferences.
3. By entering the Spell Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules (as “Conditions of Entry”).
4. The Promotion commences at 10.00AM on 19 July 2023 (AEST) and closes at 10.00AM on 2nd August 2023 (AEST) (“Promotion Period”). Spell will notify entrants when the Promotion prize has been won at which point the Spell Promotion ends.
5. You must be 18 years or over enter and claim the Promotion prizes listed below.
6. All existing subscribers of Spell Designs Pty Ltd are eligible to enter and update their details and preferences below the Promotion.
7. Employees of the Promoters and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion, as are their immediate families.
8. Entry is using the Entry Form on Spell’s Website at https://aus.spell.co/pages/update-your-preferences who fulfil the method of entry requirements and entries will be drawn randomly at chance.
HOW TO ENTER:
9. To enter the Spell Promotion, entrants must complete all of the following conditions during the Promotion Period to successfully go into the Draw for the Prize:
(1) Click the Link in our EDM sent out on 19 July 2023; and
(2) Subscribe to or be subscribed to Spell’s email database completing all fields; and
(3) Complete and/or update all of your details and preferences via the Entry Form including your Name, Email, Mobile Number (SMS) and date of birth.
10. Completing all of the above conditions equals one (1) entry. You may enter this competition only once per email address. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Time of entry will be deemed to be the time of entry is received by the Promoter.
11. Entry to this Promotion is free. You will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Spell Promotion, which may include costs associated with accessing the Internet.
12. The prize below will be awarded to the valid entrant drawn randomly by chance in accordance with the Prize Draw details.
13. The prize draw will begin on Wednesday 2nd August 2023 at 10:00AM (AEST) at our Spell HQ located at, Unit 1 / 14 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, 2481. The prize winner will be drawn randomly by chance.
14. There will be a total of one (1) winner drawn randomly by chance by Spell HQ marketing staff.
15. All decisions of Spell are final and binding and no further discussions will be entered into.
16. The winner will be notified in writing via email from a @spell.co email address and published on our Spell website at https://aus.spell.co/pages/update-your-preferences within two (2) days of the draw by no later than 2.00PM on Friday 5 August 2023 (AEST).
17. If the winner does not claim the prize within 48 hours or two (2) days of the email being by on Friday 5 August at 10:00AM (AEST) at Spell HQ, Unit 1 / 14 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, 2481whereby a second eligible entry will be drawn by chance and a second eligible winner will be notified within the above timeframes.
18. Spell is offering one (1) prize to one (1) winner as follows:
1) 1 x Spell Gift Voucher valued at $500AUD (valid for 3 years redeemable at https://aus.spell.co/).
19. The Spell Gift Voucher is valid for three (3) years from 25 August 2023 until 25 August 2026.
20. The Prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash or credit. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.
21. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not accept the prize or take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their absolute and sole discretion.
23. The Promoter may use the entrant's name and details for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. By entering this Promotion, you give Spell a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use and reproduce your image, in whole or in part, including for Spell’s own promotional purposes without attribution.
24. Entrants’ release and waive any claims they may have against Spell for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation legal costs) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, or participation in this giveaway. Entrants indemnify Spell against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the warranties in these rules.
25. The winners' names may be published on Spell’s website. By entering this Promotion, entrants grant Spell permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
26. Where the information you are asked to provide to the Promoter is personal information it is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoter will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Personal information provided by an entrant to Spell for the purpose of entering the Promotion will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with Spell’s Privacy Statement. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the Spell Designs’ privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.
27. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and postcode only), will receive marketing material and correspondence Spell Designs as the purpose of collection of personal information.
28. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and any ticket agent. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the promoter and not to these parties. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases these third parties from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
19. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise, as a result of accepting the prize.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, vary or amend the Promotion as necessary at any time due to circumstances outside its control.
31. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion being Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496).